The interior scheme is based on a rustic South American ranch feel in a classically furnished environment. The interior has a clever mix of casual and more classical pieces, with custom-made drapes in soft creams to balance the space in the restaurant and create harmony across the whole design.
The restaurant furniture comprises deep button-back bench seating and dining chairs upholstered in a rich tan leather alongside chunky slab-style tables polished in a rich wenge finish set into spacious booths.
The ranch theme is echoed throughout the bar and breakout area. The bar stools are in the same soft tan leather as the dining seating, and distinctive tub chairs upholstered in leather brown and white hair-on-hide fabric add a quirky touch as well as continuing the bovine theme.
The long, stainless steel and the kitchen servicing the restaurant were also designed and supplied by Space, who project-managed the installation from start to finish.
- The overall colour palette was designed to replicate a rustic, typically Brazilian steak house
- Genuine hair on hide fabric was used on the tub chairs to create a striking accent whilst continuing the bovine theme.
- Luxurious tan leather and rich wenge wood is used extensively to compliment the swathes of exposed brick and reclaimed timber flooring.
- Fixed bench seating was used to provide an area for more intimate dining.
- Low level pendants and lights in the back of the banquettes are used to create a softly lit environment.
- Soft leather upholstery with a slightly distressed look shouts comfort as well as style.