The duo brought in Space having already seen their design flair in action, with a brief to create ‘A Place to Meet and Eat’. The look had to be modern but instantly welcoming and a fitting backdrop for their top-notch fresh food offer.
The end result’s been such a success that the Ince’s are literally expanding sideways into the property next door.
- Small and informal groups of tub chairs creates an intimate, relaxed environment
- Contrasting stitching on the bench seating to compliment the bright red counter
- Custom-made bench seating in the alcove to make the most of the space available
- Outdoor furniture in a bold red reminiscent of European cafe-style culture
- Use of occasional square dining tables to provide flexibility in the layout.
“We hoped but never dared imagine we would be this busy,” says Natalie Ince. “Space have played their part in contributing to our success; they listened to what we wanted and came up with a look that was practically spot on first time, covering the little details and the bigger picture. They were helpful beyond our wildest dreams in a partnership that has seen us achieve a life-long ambition.”